Thursday, January 28, 2010

What I've been up to in the last week or so

As you can see, I have taken an unplanned and unexcused blogging hiatus. I will, at some point, update with the last few months, but I wanted to update with the last week or so. Basically, I have been sick. I have something that started as a sore throat and is now a wicked sinus infection. It feels like small men under my cheeks are making snow angels wearing cleats. I'm not so sick that I have to sleep all the time, but not quite well enough to be up and about. I have watched an entire season of The L Word and made a lot of cards.

Winter Sims, a card blogger (I think her name is the coolest) is holding a card drive for Texas Children's Hospital. Valentine's Day cards only, no get-well sorts of messages. With my awesome new Papertrey Ink stamp set, I made a bunch of cards to send her.
One of my favorites of the bunch. It says in red "some bunny loves u" and the bunny's tail is a heart. I am having a blast with these stamps. Thanks Poppa!
I have also organized my craft desk. Look how much desk space I have! And now I don't have to put my paper cutter on the floor--it can always be just where I need it.
I made a birthday card for my friend Amanda. I am excited about using those polka dots! They are actually flower centers.
I have only been at work 2 days this week. A flock of geese has taken up residence at the pond across the way. Yesterday they suddenly and menacingly started to advance towards my window. Turns out there is a strip of very green grass under it.
So that's about all there is to report. I am going to see a doctor tomorrow. I hope this goes away soon. I feel like such a wussy staying home from work and being in my pj's all day.

1 comment:

  1. I adore you. I also save all your cards. My "hope your birthday didn't blow" nose card gets the most attention from strangers. I tell them we're "special friends."

    ReplyDelete