Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Temple Photo Shoot

Before the Bat Mitzvah was the obligatory photo shoot, lining up each family grouping with Alaina. I took photos on the sidelines.
Molly (17), Alexa (18) and Kim:

Lindsey (20) joined the 3 of them for a photo. After I got a nice picture, I said, "now make a gross face!" Alaina was the only one who heard me.
The formal photo shoot was a little stiff, and the photographer did little to lighten it up. So my mother took matters into her own hands.
Once you get my mom going with showing off her muscles, it's hard to stop her. Also, Kerri, this photo is for you to see her wearing her beautiful dress.
But eventually she cracked herself up. Love those knees.
Every time I looked at Alexa, her shoes were off.
I like these two.


Poppa and me.
Kim looking over the Bat Mitzvah manual one last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment