Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Card for a Sketch Challenge


So, as you probably know, I like to make cards. On the internet, there are bunches of people who do this and blog about it. Some of them post layouts of cards: where each piece should go, what shape it should be, and people post cards they've made following that sketch. I've been getting ideas from Taylored Expressions for a while now, but am just posting my own card for the first time. It's customary when posting a card to list what you used to make it. These cards are for Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #75. They're for Rosh Hashannah, the Jewish New Year. To my Jewish friends reading this blog: don't get your hopes up; they don't all look as good as this. :)

Materials:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Mazel Tov
Ink: The $1 kind from AC Moore in black
Cardstock: Papertrey Kraft, Nicole Arts white, red, orange
Patterned Paper: KI Fun Colorful Pack (I think it's actually called that)
Other: corrugated cardboard (in lieu of pop-dots, Fiskers circle cutter, Fiskers boarder punch that is scallops with holes)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! These are so pretty! :D I'm super impressed.

    ReplyDelete